العودة   منتديات بنات دوت كوم > ♦ خارجَ التغطيۃ ! > الأرشيف > و كانت لنا في الأعوام الماضية "بصمة" > صندوق ذكرياتـــنــا ..
◊ - الـقـوانـيـن - مواضيع لم يرد عليها ◊ مركز تحميل بنات ~ قالوا عنّا ~ سجل الزوار ~ أعلني معنا !

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 16-12-2006, 06:27 PM
الصورة الرمزية وسن
وسن وسن غير متصلة
بنوتة SpeciaL
صاحبة الموضوع

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2005
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 1,535
قوة التقييم: 45
وسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud of
المشاهدات: 1049 | التعليقات: 2 × ?when U miss sOme One ×

?when U miss him Or her
When you miss him or you miss her badly, use the following miss you words to epxress your love to her:

My eyes are hurting coz I can't see you, my arms are empty coz I can't hold you, my Lips are cold coz I can't kiss you but my heart is breaking coz I miss you!
I heard someone is calling me, when I turned around there were no one. Suddenly, I realised it was my heart that tells me that I'm missing you so
forget you is hard thing to do, forget me is up to you but don't foget we are great together. I miss the time being with you.
Love will fly if held too lightly. Love will die if held too tightly. How should I hold you? How do I know if i'm still keeping you or I'm letting go...
It takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes forever to foget you, I miss you like crazy.
I hide my tears when I say your name even though I smile and seem carefree. There're simply no one who misses you more than me.
I miss you when you are far away. I think about you every night and day. Even if we can't be together. I will miss you now and forever.
You are the one I love, the one I need but the bad mistakes I've done indeed in search for forgivenss and happiness too. I want to say that I love you and miss you.
Close your eyes, relax your mind, and stop breathing as long as you can.... NOW BREATH... I miss you as much as you MISSed the AIR.
You must be tired coz you have been running through my mind, you gotta be a thief coz you have stolen my heart and i must have been a bad shooter coz I keep on missing you.
There's no special reason for this message. I just wanna steal a moment of your busy life and hope I can make you smile and say: I miss you!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T " " V W X Y Z. Did I miss something. No, I put 'U' safely in my heart.b:7
Earth may stop rotating, birds may stop singing, candles may stop melting,dog may stop barking but I never stop missing you.
In my life, I learned how to smile. How to laugh, how to workhard, how to love, how to cry but I never learned how to STOP missing you.
Days are too busy. Hours are too few. Seconds are too fast. but there's always a time for me to ask how are you? HOpe you are fine... miss you..
Roses are red, violets are blue, I am away but still thinking of you.

O ?when U miss sOme One O

الموضوع الأصلي : × ?when U miss sOme One × || القسم : صندوق ذكرياتـــنــا .. || المصدر : منتديات بنات دوت كوم || كاتبة الموضوع : وسن

عدد زوار مواضيعى Website counter

#ADS
:: إعلانات ::
Circuit advertisement

تاريخ التسجيل: Always
الدولة: Advertising world
العمر: 2010
المشاركات: Many

:: إعلانات :: is online  
قديم منذ /16-12-2006, 07:46 PM   #2

ليليانة الفنانة
بنوتة مبتدئة

حالة الإتصال : ليليانة الفنانة غير متصلة
    رقم العضوية : 30908
    تاريخ التسجيل : Nov 2006
    المشاركات : 44
    بمعدل : 0.01 (مشاركة/اليوم)
    النقاط : ليليانة الفنانة is on a distinguished road
    التقييم : 10
    تقييم المستوى : 0
    الأسهم : 0 (أسهم/سهم)
    الجواهر : (جواهر/جوهرة)
    عدد الدعوات : 0
    زيارات ملفي : 820
    استعرضي : عرض البوم صور ليليانة الفنانة عرض مواضيع ليليانة الفنانة عرض ردود ليليانة الفنانة
    تجديني هنا :
     MMS :

MMS

افتراضي

hoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww great...................................may allah bless you my friend.

الفائزات المميزات
مسابقة اللغز GOODY شذى الربيع فتاة الانمي أميرة بهلاليتيJeSsSiCa بنوتة فلة و تلعب سلة همس الاحزان حلاوة جالكسي
BOSY CAT بنت جدة ROSA5 فقيرة ربي أنسام

من مواضيع : ليليانة الفنانة

قديم منذ /16-12-2006, 10:47 PM   #3

وسن
بنوتة SpeciaL

حالة الإتصال : وسن غير متصلة
    رقم العضوية : 2885
    تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2005
    العمر : 36
    المشاركات : 1,535
    بمعدل : 0.22 (مشاركة/اليوم)
    النقاط : وسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud of
    التقييم : 1279
    تقييم المستوى : 45
    الأسهم : 0 (أسهم/سهم)
    الجواهر : (جواهر/جوهرة)
    عدد الدعوات : 7
    زيارات ملفي : 10820

SMS : الحيآة قصيرة فأستغلها في مافيه الخير

مزاجي :
    استعرضي : عرض البوم صور وسن عرض مواضيع وسن عرض ردود وسن
    تجديني هنا :
     MMS :

MMS

افتراضي

how great is ur passing
thanx dear
keep in touch

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
miss, سرب, some, when

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Facebook Comments by: ABDU_GO - شركة الإبداع الرقمية

الساعة الآن 01:03 AM