منتديات بنات دوت كوم

منتديات بنات دوت كوم (http://www.vb.banaat.com/index.php)
-   صندوق ذكرياتـــنــا .. (http://www.vb.banaat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   × ?when U miss sOme One × (http://www.vb.banaat.com/showthread.php?t=81129)

وسن 16-12-2006 06:27 PM

× ?when U miss sOme One ×

?when U miss him Or her
When you miss him or you miss her badly, use the following miss you words to epxress your love to her:

My eyes are hurting coz I can't see you, my arms are empty coz I can't hold you, my Lips are cold coz I can't kiss you but my heart is breaking coz I miss you!
I heard someone is calling me, when I turned around there were no one. Suddenly, I realised it was my heart that tells me that I'm missing you so
forget you is hard thing to do, forget me is up to you but don't foget we are great together. I miss the time being with you.
Love will fly if held too lightly. Love will die if held too tightly. How should I hold you? How do I know if i'm still keeping you or I'm letting go...
It takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes forever to foget you, I miss you like crazy. :1aa:
I hide my tears when I say your name even though I smile and seem carefree. There're simply no one who misses you more than me.
I miss you when you are far away. I think about you every night and day. Even if we can't be together. I will miss you now and forever.
You are the one I love, the one I need but the bad mistakes I've done indeed in search for forgivenss and happiness too. I want to say that I love you and miss you.
Close your eyes, relax your mind, and stop breathing as long as you can.... NOW BREATH... I miss you as much as you MISSed the AIR. :0023:
You must be tired coz you have been running through my mind, you gotta be a thief coz you have stolen my heart and i must have been a bad shooter coz I keep on missing you.
There's no special reason for this message. I just wanna steal a moment of your busy life and hope I can make you smile and say: I miss you!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T " " V W X Y Z. Did I miss something. No, I put 'U' safely in my heart.b:7
Earth may stop rotating, birds may stop singing, candles may stop melting,dog may stop barking but I never stop missing you.
In my life, I learned how to smile. How to laugh, how to workhard, how to love, how to cry but I never learned how to STOP missing you.
Days are too busy. Hours are too few. Seconds are too fast. but there's always a time for me to ask how are you? HOpe you are fine... miss you..
Roses are red, violets are blue, I am away but still thinking of you.

ليليانة الفنانة 16-12-2006 07:46 PM

hoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww great...................................may allah bless you my friend.

وسن 16-12-2006 10:47 PM

how great is ur passing
thanx dear
keep in touch

الساعة الآن 12:18 AM